One of the best parts of Halloween is getting to dress up, so let’s craft a headband together that can be worn to any spooky gathering! Whether you’re heading to a Halloween party or celebrating the holiday at home, this Halloween-inspired headband is sure to be a favorite way to dress up!
Practicing our cutting skills, we’ll trace and cut out Halloween icons to create fun decorations for our crowns. In addition, pom poms and fuzzy sticks will bring color, pattern, and even a little movement to these funky, festive headbands!
Recommended Age: All ages
Skill Level: All Levels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Construction Paper o Orange, Black, Purple, and White were used in the sample, but any colors will work or need a minimum of 3 sheets to create band and icons
- Icon Templates – Print out ahead of time to easily cut during class
- Pom Poms (included in Kid Made Modern Art + Crafts Library)
- Fuzzy Sticks (included in Kid Made Modern Art + Crafts Library)
- Glue (Hot glue, craft glue, or glue dots will work)
- Pencil or Marker for tracing
Supplies can be modified, feel free to use what you have on hand at home!