Enjoy the final Nights at the Museum of the season, "Wacky Weather," on Friday, September 24th from 6 to 9 PM!
- Tornado in a bottle activity
- Make your own snow
- Nebula chalk craft
- DIY rain hat
- Planetarium show: Dynamic Earth
- Mini golf
- Observatory open until 9 PM for stargazing (weather permitting)
- Members - Adults $11.95; Children (3-12) FREE
- Non-Members - Adults (13+) $15.95; Seniors (60+) $13.95; Children (3-12) $11.85; Children under 3 FREE
- Planetarium Show: Adults $5; Children $4; FREE for members
The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium is located at 4801 Dreher Trail North in West Palm Beach, Florida (561) 832-1988.