Science Circus Nights at the Museum is Friday, May 27, 2022, from 6 to 9 pm.
- Balance the Clown Activity
- Jester Hat Craft
- STEM Pencil Challenge and more
- Touch Tanks: 6:45 and 7:45 pm
- Mini Golf (last t-time is 7:30 pm)
- Observatory open until 9pm for stargazing (weather permitting)
Food available for purchase at Nuts About Sugar Cafe.
- $16.95 Adults 13+
- $14.95 Seniors 60+
- $12.95 Children 3-12
- Free for Children 0-2
- $12.95 Adults
- Free for Children 0-12
- Dinosaurs Alive! at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 pm
- $5 Adults and Children
- Free for Members
The Cox Science Center and Aquarium is located at 4801 Dreher Trail North in West Palm Beach, FL (561) 832-1988.