In this Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolour workshop, artist Mandy Peltier will guide you through the steps to create this Autumn Wreath wall art. She will share with you some of her favorite techniques and use a selection of colors in the Cotman Watercolors Sketchers’ Pocket Box Set to bring this wreath to life with detail! This class is great for intermediate painters, as well as those who are just getting started with using watercolors!
There is sketch that is available for you to use as a reference. Please see the link below. The link will also be on the confirmation email as well as the reminder email you will receive. Prior to the start of the class, we highly recommend that you print out and prepare your sketched outline on watercolour paper if you so choose to work alongside Mandy in creating this beautiful piece of art. RSVP for this FREE class.
Recommended Age: 13+
Skill Level: Beginner
WHAT YOU NEED
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® Watercolors Sketchers Pocket Box
- Winsor Newton® Professional™ Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad, 9x12 (trim sheet to have 9x9 sheet of watercolor and also have scrap paper available for practice)
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® #4 Round Brush
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® #10 Round Brush
- Well Artist Palette With Center
- Glass of Water
- Paper Towels
- Graphite Pencil (4H recommended)
- Click Here to Download Sketch Only!
- Click Here to Download Instructions, Materials, and Sketch here!
Using the Following Colors in the Set: - Cadmium Red Pale Hue - Alizarin Crimson - Ultramarine Blue - Yellow Ochre - Burnt Sienna - Burnt Umber A Bowl or Circular Stencil that is 7” in diameter for drawing the wreath shape, optional
We always recommend confirming details before attending.