Looking to decorate your walls for the spooky season? Then join Kid Made Modern with our favorite Art + Crafts Library to learn how to make your own spiders in various colors and tons of googly eyes! Once we cut, paint and decorate our new creepy, crawly friends, we’ll learn how to hang them from yarn and create our own decoration to adorn your walls all October long!
Recommended Age: All ages
Skill Level: All Levels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Construction Paper
- Paint (Kid Made Modern’s Washable Acrylic Paints in Orange, Midnight, Purple, and Yellow were used in the sample)
- Googly Eyes (included in Kid Made Modern Art + Crafts Library) o 8-10 eyes per spider were used in the sample
- Fuzzy Sticks (included in Kid Made Modern Art + Crafts Library) o 4 large fuzzy sticks per spider
- Glue or Hot glue, craft glue, or glue dots
- Small bowl or circular object to trace
- Pencil or Marker for tracing
- Hole Punch
- Yarn or Twine
Supplies can be modified, feel free to use what you have on hand at home!