In this Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolour workshop, artists Mandy Peltier will guide you through the steps to create these Halloween Decoration Cards She will share with you some of her favorite techniques and use a selection of colors in the Cotman Watercolors Sketchers’ Pocket Box Set to bring these cards to life with detail! This class is great for intermediate painters, as well as those who are just getting started with using watercolors!
There is a sketch that is available for you to use as a reference. Please see link the link below. The link will also be on the confirmation email as well as the reminder email you will receive. Prior to the start of the class, we highly recommend that you print out and prepare your sketched outline on watercolor paper if you so choose to work alongside Mandy in creating this beautiful piece of art. RSVP for this FREE class.
Recommended Age: Ages 13+
Skill Level: All Levels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® Watercolors Sketchers Pocket Box
- Winsor Newton® Professional™ Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad, 9x12; Item D400258S trim sheets to have three 5x7 pieces
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® #4 Round Brush; Item 10269104
- Winsor Newton® Cotman® #10 Round Brush; Item 10269108
- Well Artist Palette With Center; Item # 10207789
- Glass of Water
- Paper Towels
- Graphite Pencil (4H recommended)
- Download the instructions, materials, and supply list here!
- Download the sketch template here!
Using the Following Colors in the Set: Lemon Yellow, Intense Blue, Cadmium Red Pale Hue, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre
Supplies can be modified, feel free to use what you have on hand at home!